Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Bloglovin' and getting 'out there'

Hi everyone!

Lambcake is back after a very long break, and now I myself am on a very long break of two months - one of the perks of being a teacher- I couldn't think of a better time to get the shop and blog up and running again. I've also had heaps of time to re-design the entire branding of Lambcake, too. Thank God for Photoshop! I'd love to hear what you think the new look!

Part of this revamp also involves getting known around Etsy and the web, so I've been signing up for a lot of blog listing sites such as Bloglovin' - let's see how it goes and if it increases traffic...
In other news, Mr. Lambcake and I are looking after a very sweet dog for a friend at the moment which is fantastic. He's an lovely, small, mixed breed boy. Check out the Instagram photos to the right to see him! It's good practice for us given that we're getting a dog of our own next Summer (we were going to do it this Summer but we need a break - puppies are very hard work...) even though ours will be a lot bigger as we're going to have a chocolate Lab, it's good to get into the swing of walks, playing and picking up poo.

That's all for now! Don't forget to like the Lambcake page on Facebook and Pinterest and also Twitter, and don't forget Bloglovin' too.

Have a great week!




No comments :

Post a Comment